RollKall, the leading provider of innovative extra-duty technology solutions, is excited and honored to announce its contract with the City of Miami Police Department (MPD). This collaboration will empower the MPD with the capabilities to streamline their extra duty job program while providing visibility and transparency into the details and, ultimately, enhancing public safety in the vibrant city of Miami.
The City of Miami Police Department is committed to ensuring the safety and security of its residents, businesses, and visitors. After RollKall received the highest evaluation score in the city’s RFP process, the City of Miami Commissioners carried out due diligence for 20 months to ensure they’d selected the best solution to help bolster their extra-duty operations. In pursuit of this mission, the City of Miami Commissioners Manolo Reyes, Joe Carollo, Christine King, Alex Diaz de la Portilla, and Sabina Covo unanimously voted 5-0 to select RollKall as MPD’s trusted partner to modernize and optimize its extra duty program.
“This partnership [with RollKall] is all about looking out for our officers and making sure we’re at our best to serve the community. We can manage the officer’s hours more efficiently, which will help reduce fatigue and improve responsiveness. Protecting the public is a serious job, and we take it seriously whether the officer is working on duty or in an extra-duty detail.” said Chief Morales
Primary benefits of the RollKall platform for the City of Miami Police Department include:
- Insights for Compliance and Transparency: With MPD policies and procedures established on the platform, RollKall helps ensure compliance through documentation of every detail. There is a clear line of sight to ensure officers aren’t overworked.
- Fair, Efficient Officer Scheduling: Advanced scheduling features will allow the MPD to see the details of every job, see how many hours officers work, and ease the administrative burdens of filling and assigning job offers.
- Simple Electronic Invoicing and Payments: All fees, including city administration fees, are included in one invoice generated once the officer completes the details. MPD can also run payment history and invoice reports, while businesses in the community can pay electronically, removing the need for cash payments.
- Data-Driven Insights: Records of every job and job detail are kept in the platform and easy to access for reporting needs.
- Customizable Features: RollKall's platform is customizable to the specific needs of the MPD, allowing them to tailor the technology to their unique requirements.
The City of Miami Police Department joins a growing list of law enforcement agencies across the nation that have chosen RollKall's technology to improve their operational efficiency and public safety efforts.
"RollKall is deeply grateful for the opportunity to partner with the Miami Commissioners and the City of Miami Police Department, an agency known for its dedication to public safety and community service," said Chris White, CEO at RollKall. "We are committed to providing the agency with the solution they need to optimize their extra duty operations and continue their important work in keeping Miami safe."
RollKall is a leading provider of law enforcement technology solutions designed to enhance officer scheduling, communication, and efficiency. The company's mission is to empower law enforcement agencies with cutting-edge tools to improve public safety and operational effectiveness. RollKall's customizable platform is trusted by agencies nationwide to streamline workflows and enhance officer performance.
Gazitua Letelier is a lobbying firm specializing in consulting in Miami-Dade County, the Greater Miami area's municipalities, and Miami-Dade Public Schools. We represent clients from pre-bid through bid protest, award, and in securing support for and establishing relocating firms. Gazitua represents clients in all industries, including technology, infrastructure, and transportation.